|Copyright Ownership: You own the copyright of the finished
Logo Design. It's original and it's yours. You can trademark
your Logo Design!
Experts urge small business owners to "brand" their businesses with a logo and a set of
consistent marketing materials. However, they rarely explain the reasons behind this advice.
Read more about Developing Your Company's Logo. Below are some of some of the benefits of
a professionally designed logo and identity system:
- To look "bigger" and "established." Home-printed business cards or cards printed with
Microsoft clipart scream "small-time vendor" to your potential clients — and that is how
they will want to compensate you.
- To increase your chance of earning venture capital or of selling a business. If you
present a well-rounded business package that includes marketing materials and
graphics, your business will look more complete.
- To attract more clients. Some clients look for a well-defined company, and "look and feel"
may be one of their criteria for making a purchasing decision.
- To brand yourself. If you are a consultant, you need a logo in order to build an image
and a brand that is greater than your individual identity. Be sure to avoid the Top 10
- To convey that you are reputable. A logo and professionally-printed materials show that
you are committed to both your business and to your clients.
- To give clients a sense of stability. You may not have been in business "since 1908," but
if you have invested in your identity, you are more likely to remain firm and relevant in the
eyes of your customers. It goes a long way toward building that all-important "trust."
The process of design begins with
communication. The first step in
Graphic Design is to understand the
desired outcome. Whether you need a
website, business card, logo,
brochure, or stationery: each should
achieve the goal of marketing and
branding your company.
Copyright © 2012 big T.A.S.K. &C Web designs.
Big T.A.S.K. & c.
3059 Lawton Avenue
Throgs Neck New York